TIME CHALLENGED E-LEARNING
An award-winning time management course delivered online
- To identify where and how they waste time.
- A practical system for setting daily goals and prioritizing work.
- To strive for work-life balance and a more healthy lifestyle.
This course is based on the worklife of Kent. We all know him. In fact, we've all been him!
Kent is "time challenged." After his lack of time management jeopardizes one of the company's best accounts, Kent makes the decision to do something about his problem. He joins Timewasters Anonymous, a motley self-help group of similarly time challenged individuals.
Together Kent (and the e-learner) get insights from the support group and eventually learn to:
- set goals that work
- prioritize to achieve results
- concentrate on results instead of just being busy
- tackle difficult tasks (instead of putting them off)
- manage the unexpected
- cope with mountains of correspondence, especially emails
- schedule breaks
- maintain a social life without letting it wreck your work life
- get meetings under control
Length of time required to complete the course: 1-2 hours
Pre-requisites: A computer with broadband internet access and a web browser with Adobe Flash Player 10+ plug in.
Pricing is "per user" and is based on the overall number of users/participants enrolled. Quantity discounts apply. Please call for a quote.
View 6 Minute Demo
(On Demo page, do not change the Username and Password; simply click "Start Learning.")
To evaluate this entire e-learning course, please call 1-800-421-0833.
To preview the video around which the course is built, go to Time Challenged.
"Great e-learning that kept me engaged - well done!"
- Mandy Geddes, Institute of Executive Coaching
"The best time management course I've ever seen, in any format, since 1985...and, believe me, I've seen a few! Refreshing, fun and focused."
- Bruce Graham, Perfect Performance Training
- Gives employees a fun, effective course that's not bogged down with endless text and boring graphics
- Uses 14 high-quality video segments to demonstrate right- and wrong-way behaviors
- Provides helpful tools and takeaways for learning reinforcement and application, including quizzes, exercises, games and assessments, as well as a printable to-do list, Engery Map, Course Summary and Certificate of Achievement.