Another Look: Defining Respect in Healthcare
Run time: 22 Minutes
Today many hospitals are understaffed. With that in mind, Another Look: Defining Respect
is designed for healthcare professionals and trainers to conduct high-impact training in just 60 minutes; allowing staff to receive critical training and return to the floor quickly.
This program features the C.A.R.E. model:
Learning Point Highlights:
- C - Consider before you act
- A - Accept differences in others
- R - Respect others' feelings
- E - Engage in the process
- Defines cultural competence and its importance in healthcare settings
- Promotes respect as vital to patient care and coworker interaction
- Helps employees recognize how their cultural mindsets color interactions with others
accreditation process includes several training requirements that must be met such as: teambuilding, diversity and leadership. Another Look speaks directly to these issues taking participants on a journey of discovery that helps teach the importance of creating an inclusive work environment that enables the delivery of respectful and culturally-appropriate healthcare.
Through educational programs such as Another Look: Defining Respect
, staff will gain the skills required to help reduce conflict and increase effectiveness, boost morale, improve patient service and safety.
A Sollah Interactive Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com