Practical Coach 2
Run time: 25 Minutes
Coaching is all about inspiring, encouraging, and challenging your team. It's as simple as noticing how your team is performing and then letting them know you notice. In other words, coaching is the process of letting people know that what they do matters to you. This film offers sensible advice on encouraging good work, correcting poor work, using good judgment and caring about each member of your team.
A new version of the most popular employee coaching program ever, The Practical Coach 2
, takes managers step by step through the three most critical times for performance intervention. With a new host and a fresh variety of workplace settings, this entertaining program on employee performance coaching raises the bar again.
The skill of Coaching is covered by these and other tips:
- Positive ways to reward and encourage peak performance
- Uncomfortable situations like addressing personal habits and hygiene
- Avoiding employees' defensive "sidetracks"
The program is as human as it is practical, for good reason. When faced with coaching an employee about poor hygiene or dealing with someone's personal life affecting their work life, a coach must "proceed with caring". The most common reactions a coach may encounter are also covered.
Teach supervisors how to let team members know their performance matters:
- When they're doing good work, reward them - When you see it, say it.
- When they're doing poor work, correct them - Make it private & make it positive.
- When they're on a dead-end road, turn them around - Learn the 2-Minute Challenge.
A Media Partners Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com