Run time: 17 Minutes
The difference between making an on-site sales call and making an actual sale lies in one very important factor: Collaboration. This training program will show your sales force how to incorporate collaboration into every sale. Viewers eavesdrop on site calls made by three reps to one overworked potential client. All three reps make important strides, but only one leaves with the order.
Whether conducting an orientation session for new sales reps or a kick-off refresher for veteran staff, The Competitive Edge
will put your reps in their customer's shoes, enabling them to sell as they would want to be sold to.
Your Sales Force will learn:
- Precall Planning - Know your customer, be prepared.
- Build a Relationship - Create a level of comfort, a basis for trust.
- Conduct a Needs Analysis - Establish a dialog that will draw out your customer's real needs.
- Listen - Active listening allows you to gather critical information, often by hearing what your customer doesn't say.
- Presentation - Provide your customer with hard data about how their firm will benefit from your product or service.
- Overcome Objections - Every objection contains the key to a solution--find it.
- Ask for the Sale - Close the deal with a signature or deposit.