Communicating in a Diverse World
Run time: 25 Minutes
Part of the Dialogue: Now You're Talking! 4 Program Set
Dialogue is how you communicate when you're having trouble communicating.
As well as an overview and expert commentary, this video program includes a dramatization of how Dialogue helps employees communicate across job functions, helping improve relations between people at different levels within the organization as well as between different departments.
The uniqueness of the program shows that diversity is not only about race or culture, etc. but that diversity also entails the viewpoint of the people who do the work and their own areas of expertise.
Participants will learn:
- What is Dialogue - contrasting it with debate and negotiation
- Initiating Dialogue - how to do it, where to do it and when
- The Skills of Dialogue, which are:
- Suspension of judgment, decision making and status
- Listening with empathy, for understanding, showing you care
- Discovery by uncovering and sharing hidden assumptions in yourself and others
A Quality Media Resources Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org