Attitude Virus: Curing Negativity in the Workplace, Workforce Edition
Run time: 20 Minutes
This workforce edition, set entirely in a manufacturing environment, illustrates how attitude viruses have many forms and one common result: negativity in the workplace.
This video training will introduce you to the common attitude virus carriers:
- The Steamer, who blows his lid
- The Perfectionist, who wields 'quality' like a weapon
- The Resister, who is threatened by change
- The Not-My-Jobber, whose narrow views block progress
- The Rumor Monger, who spreads stories everywhere
- The Uncommitted, who simply doesn't care
- The Pessimist, who expects the sky to fall no matter what
You'll meet a quality technician, shop foreman, shipping clerk and forklift operator; all attitude virus carriers. Watch these workers learn to recognize and change their attitudes for the good of their jobs and the company.
Your frontline will learn how to:
Other Versions Available:
- Focus on behavior, not personality
- Acknowledge underlying causes for bad attitudes
- Address stress-causing issues
- Replace negative reactions with new, adaptable responses
- chaptered DVD of the Main Program and Discussion Segments
- Leader's Guide PDF
- Participant Workbook PDF
- (Support materials will be emailed to buyers)
Results from using The Attitude Virus:
"We primarily focus on teamwork, customer service and management skills. The Attitude Virus is a great ice-breaker for looking at yourself. Everyone seems to enjoy it and can easily recognize some of their shortcomings."
-Human Resources Director
-JPS Surface Solutions
"Every time I use this video, supervisors and managers come up to me after the workshop and ask 'how they can get a copy'. They want to show it to their workers. I have used this video for a number of years and it really hits home with supervisors."
-Dr. David E. Deviney
-David Deviney &Associates