"How Was Your Day?"
Run time: 26 Minutes total running time
"How Was Your Day?"
draws employees in AND GETS THEM TALKING ABOUT how to recognize and understand their workplace responsibilities in the areas of unconscious bias, diversity & inclusion, harassment and bullying.
Highly memorable and engaging, this training film presents thought-provoking scenarios that give employees insights and practical tools for:
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Embracing Diversity and Inclusion
- Stopping Harassment
- Standing up to Bullying
The 4 topics are presented in separate modules...in effect, giving you 4 films for the price of 1. You can cover all four topics in one session, or --
due to the substantial content provided -- tackle them one or two at a time. A diverse cast and wide range of workplace settings make the film extremely relatable and relevant to all types of viewers.
After completing the "How Was Your Day?" training, learners will be able to:
- Define unconscious bias and identify potential unconscious biases in themselves
- List the three steps to overcome unconscious bias
- Understand the difference between diversity and inclusion
- Turn off their “Rebuttal Brain” so they may better listen to new or different ideas and opinions
- Explain the W.E.T. test and how it helps build inclusion
- Apply the “Guest Filter” and -- when necessary -- adjust what they say and do in the workplace
- Define hostile work environment harassment
- Describe common power and control tactics of bullies
- Explain what to do if bullied
- Be an upstander instead of a bystander when they observe others being bullied
A detailed Leader's Guide and PowerPoint presentation provide trainers with an assortment of assessments and activities. For ongoing support, the How Was Your Day?
program includes a "Practical Answers to Tough Questions"
Employee Handbook. Offered in both print and digital formats, this valuable resource takes the guesswork, and some of the discomfort, out of difficult situations. It is suitable for seasoned employees and new hires alike.
A Media Partners Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com