How successful is your organization in meeting the objectives set by your leaders?
When teams are energized, motivated, and inspired, they can achieve amazing results. On the other hand, we’ve all seen what happens when teams are de-motivated, disengaged, or unenthusiastic about their goals.
Use this checklist to explore how your organization can inspire employees to greater heights and more meaningful accomplishments.
• Does your project have a commonly-shared, clearly-defined goal?
• Does your team have a vivid, inspiring vision of the goal?
• Is that vision reinforced throughout the project to keep the team on track?
• Have you identified your project needs in detail?
• Have you identified key capabilities and assigned team roles to meet those needs?
• Have you forged effective partnerships to expand your skills and resources?
• Have you prepared for and are you open to alternative solutions?
• Does your game plan anticipate the unexpected?
• Do you watch for opportunities even in the midst of disaster?
Checklist excerpted from the Leader’s Guide to the Advanced Knowledge video program, Chilean Mine Rescue: The Unstoppable Team. Used with permission.
Recommended Training Resource: The Chilean Mine Rescue – the Unstoppable Team video program shows how the factors reflected in the questions above come together to create inspiration, dedication, and results.