A.C.E. It! How to Solve Tough Workplace Problems
Run time: 19 Minutes
is a program that will help employees learn how to address and resolve stressful workplace problems by following the three easy steps of the A.C.E. Model. This model can be used manager to employee, co-worker to co-worker, or even on your own, if necessary.
Realistic and subtle scenarios in a variety of work settings clearly demonstrate the A.C.E. model:
- A – Ask fact & feeling questions
- C – Clarify goals & identify concerns
- E – Evaluate options & select workable solution
These processes—when combined with practical wisdom—will help employees build workable solutions and ultimately create a more productive work environment!
Key Learning Points:
- Help employees and co-workers solve problems that affect their ability and willingness to do their jobs effectively
- Describe the benefits to individuals and the organization if daily performance problems are resolved effectively
- Apply the steps and techniques of the A.C.E. Model to solve tough workplace problems
- Gain the commitment of employees and co-workers to solve problems on their own (rather than expecting “others” to provide solutions)
A Sollah Interactive Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com