As a provider of "off-the-shelf" training materials, CRM Learning offers organizations a compromise between developing all their own materials in house and purchasing 100% of their training from an outside vendor. Trainers can use our programs to augment or enhance training they are developing inhouse and in so doing incorporate top quality video content and accompanying activities without incurring the high cost of developing these materials internally.
Customers say this about our products:
- Your products save me time in developing and presenting subject matter.
- The video examples you provide are a great tool—more people will remember things they see and hear.
- CRM Learning materials add variety to the delivery methods we employ.
- We can build a program internally and then enhance it with your videos and support materials.
- Videos help us bring in a "expert" at a fraction of the cost.
Using Our Products
Whether you use a CRM Learning product as a stand alone training piece, or incorporate components of it into your own training course, you will find the process straightforward and seamless:
- CRM products are designed for use in a group setting and can also be used by individuals
- You will find that our products are easy to use and allow you the flexibility to either use them verbatim or to "cherry pick" the particular segments that best fit your situation.
- If you elect to use streaming video as your method of delivery, you can choose from hosted online training from our site, or we can provide the materials to you for use on your own intranet.
- Our customer service experts are standing by to help you if you encounter any problems.
Picking The Right Products For You
What type of program(s) you require is always a function of the specific needs of your organization. This is why our product specialists
always strive to be sensitive to the specific concerns of their clients, in what we call a customer-intimate process.
Newer and expanding organizations often use our products to deal with many of the same problems other growing companies are facing: the need to develop the entry- and mid-level employees of today into the leaders of tomorrow.
Sometimes with more mature organizations, there has been a specific, catalyzing event: something (usually bad) has happened that has brought to light the need for a certain type of training.
The great thing about CRM training materials is that they are memorable and actionable. For example, in the program What To Do When Conflict Happens,
the viewer is encouraged to follow the CALM acronym (with each letter standing for a step in the process; C stands for "clarify," for example).
Employees who have seen our Accountability
program will talk about "owning" a project. Phrases like this, and "Going to Abilene" (from The Abilene Paradox
) will pervade your organization's common vernacular, giving all team members a point of reference to address issues as they arise.
Using training videos to improve performance and increase morale, many organizations find that they can afford to consistently offer a variety of relevant programs for their staff. CRM Learning helped pioneer that mindset, and remains on the cutting edge to this day.