Who Says We Can't Do It?
Run time: 20 Minutes
Cancer survivor. Champion. Hero. Leader. Lance Armstrong is perhaps the most inspirational sports figure on the planet today. His story of overcoming cancer and winning the Tour de France multiple times has inspired millions of people.
This unique program makes Lance Armstrong's story available for employee training. It is a poignant, human, and compelling presentation that will get people thinking positively about virtually any goal. The program outlines goals, tactics, leadership and execution as the critical elements of any successful undertaking.
Specifically, viewers take away these key learning points:
- Know how goals are set and adjusted in order to win
- If you get a second chance-go for it!
- Know the competition
- Quitting is never an option
- Understand the importance of teamwork
- See how strategy and tactics play a key role in success
- Develop a plan to execute your ideas
This program will work at any level of the organization and for any topic. It's great for kick-off meetings, quarterly updates, sales motivation, or more in-depth training sessions.
An Enterprise Media Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org