We're In The Band
Run time: 11 Minutes
So how do you put the lessons of an up-and-coming rock band to the test in the business world? The Paperboys
, a popular Northwest folk-rock band, have a clear vision for building their fan base and achieving success. Their process of turning customers into cheering fans applies to any enterprise that relies on teamwork and customer service to succeed.
With plenty of music and upbeat energy, We're In The Band
highlights employees at all levels -- from a policeman to a head chef, all tell how they "come to perform" in their world. You'll meet the nurse who "steps on stage" the minute she steps off the elevator, the waiter who "leaves his baggage at the door" in order to be a "rock star" for his guests. You'll hear how one healthcare professional helps her teammates get through a tough day and why the cheerful grocery clerk considers both her customers and her teammates to be her "audience".
This fast-paced, upbeat program on customer service and teamwork is designed to be inspirational and to motivate your team with a fun training experience, no matter what your organization or industry.
How to get a standing ovation:
- Come to Perform - What does performance look like in your organization?
- Set the Stage - How do you prepare your place of business?
- Connect with Your Audience - How do you connect with those you serve?
- Leave Your Baggage at the Door - What do you need to do so it won't affect your work?
- Pick Each Other Up - How do you help a colleague who isn't "on"?
A Media Partners Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com