Village of 100, 4th Edition
Run time: 3 Minutes
Newly updated with new ratios of people, this training favorite asks the simple question: If we shrunk the earth's population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all existing ratios remaining the same, what would it look like? In three minutes, this 4th edition of the program statistically approximates what that village would be like.
These dramatic figures make the need for both tolerance and understanding glaringly apparent.
Key Learning Points
- The importance of diversity
- Understanding the diverse workplace
- The value of accepting others' differences
- How we ourselves are part of the diversity of the world
- The need for tolerance and understanding
An ATS Media Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org