Run time: 20 Minutes
Welcome to the world of Kent Johnson, a harried supervisor who frantically moves from deadline to deadline, falling short more often than not. As Kent works through his productivity dilemmas with a support group of recovering "time-challenged" individuals, viewers
get a good look at what it takes to overcome the obstacles to effective time management.
At the core of this training is the premise that we all get the same 24 hours a day, but how we use those hours greatly impacts our success or failure.
Building off this premise, participants gain the tools to:
NEW! This program is also available as E-Learning.
- identify and take responsibility for time-management concerns.
- fend off casual, drop-in office visitors.
- maximize workspace through better organization.
- set time limits for projects and meetings.
- keep phone calls and emails from taking over their day.
- plan for the unexpected, while building in enough time for projects.
- set goals and prioritize each day's tasks.
- break down tasks into smaller segments and delegate to others if able.
See more information and a demo: Time Challenged E-Learning Course
Contact your CRM Learning Sales Consultant
at 1-800-421-0833 for details and to place your order.