Evaluating for Capability, Commitment & Chemistry
For Federal Government Customers:
Through September 30, 2019 this title is on sale at 15% off.
Buy it with other VisionPoint/Sollah Interactive titles and we’ll discount those 20-25%.
We’ll apply the discounting when we process your order and your final invoice will reflect the savings.
Take the guesswork out of evaluating candidates and selecting the right person for the job. With practical, step-by-step instruction, this program reveals how to use a consistent, structured interview process to evaluate for three critical dimensions capability, commitment and chemistry.
- Gives a proven model of three things to look for in a job candidate
- Helps interviewers focus the process and bring out the attributes of the interviewee
- Saves time for the organization as it searches for the best in new hires
This product does not have:
Run time: 28 Minutes
Using this approach, interviewers -- whether they be HR, managers or supervisors -- will gain a complete picture of a candidate’s potential and their "fit" with the job requirements and the organization’s culture.
The Three Dimensions of interviewing shown in this model are:
Learning Point Highlights:
- Capability - The knowledge and skills to do the job.
- Commitment - The attitude and motivation to do the job effectively.
- Chemistry - The personality, values and work styles that best "fit" the organizational culture
- Demonstrates a consistent, structured interview process that effectively evaluates for capability, commitment and chemistry.
- Defines appropriate and legal questions based on the specific job requirements and the "three-dimensional candidate profile".
- Helps interviewers learn to evaluate candidates fairly and objectively to gain an accurate picture of their person-to-organizational fit.
A VisionPoint/Sollah Interactive Title
- PDFs of Facilitator Materials and any Participant Materials will be emailed to buyers
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org