Run time: 28 Minutes
Using this approach, interviewers -- whether they be HR, managers or supervisors -- will gain a complete picture of a candidate’s potential and their "fit" with the job requirements and the organization’s culture.
The Three Dimensions of interviewing shown in this model are:
Learning Point Highlights:
- Capability - The knowledge and skills to do the job.
- Commitment - The attitude and motivation to do the job effectively.
- Chemistry - The personality, values and work styles that best "fit" the organizational culture
- Demonstrates a consistent, structured interview process that effectively evaluates for capability, commitment and chemistry.
- Defines appropriate and legal questions based on the specific job requirements and the "three-dimensional candidate profile".
- Helps interviewers learn to evaluate candidates fairly and objectively to gain an accurate picture of their person-to-organizational fit.
A Sollah Interactive Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com