Evaluating for Capability, Commitment & Chemistry
Sollah Interactive Sale: September 14 through September 30, 2017 this title is on sale at 25% off.
(regular price $795 DVD/$845 USB)
Take the guesswork out of evaluating candidates and selecting the right person for the job. With practical, step-by-step instruction, this program reveals how to use a consistent, structured interview process to evaluate for three critical dimensions capability, commitment and chemistry.
- Gives a proven model of three things to look for in a job candidate
- Helps interviewers focus the process and bring out the attributes of the interviewee
- Saves time for the organization as it searches for the best in new hires
This product does not have:
Run time: 28 Minutes
Using this approach, interviewers -- whether they be HR, managers or supervisors -- will gain a complete picture of a candidate’s potential and their "fit" with the job requirements and the organization’s culture.
The Three Dimensions of interviewing shown in this model are:
Learning Point Highlights:
- Capability - The knowledge and skills to do the job.
- Commitment - The attitude and motivation to do the job effectively.
- Chemistry - The personality, values and work styles that best "fit" the organizational culture
- Demonstrates a consistent, structured interview process that effectively evaluates for capability, commitment and chemistry.
- Defines appropriate and legal questions based on the specific job requirements and the "three-dimensional candidate profile".
- Helps interviewers learn to evaluate candidates fairly and objectively to gain an accurate picture of their person-to-organizational fit.
A VisionPoint/Sollah Interactive Title
- PDFs of Facilitator Materials and any Participant Materials will be emailed to buyers
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com