The Three Signs of a Miserable Job
Run time: 45 Minutes
In The Three Signs of a Miserable Job
best-selling author Patrick Lencioni
offers a unique perspective on his model for employee engagement. Based on his book by the same title, the video program's intent is for managers to tap into the potential of their employees in a new, straightforward manner. The concept presented is for managers and employees alike to see a revolutionary yet simple model for making any job more rewarding and fulfilling.
Designed to incite cultural transformation -- one manager at a time -- the easy-to-follow format will help managers more effectively engage, motivate, and retain employees by eliminating three causes of job misery.
The Three Signs are:
- Anonymity - People cannot be fulfilled in their work if they are not known.
- Irrelevance - Everyone needs to know that their job matters to someone.
- Immeasurement - Employees need to be able to gauge their progress and level of contribution for themselves.
The Video and facilitator's Companion Guide can be used to train multiple managers simultaneously in a classroom setting (half-day) or as a self-guided development program for an individual manager (2 hours). It is recommended that each participant have a Manager's Booklet.
Special Product Bundle Offer:
- Gain an understanding of the model and its applications
- See remarkable stories illustrating the model
- Learn a common language for discussing job fulfillment
- Discuss the impact employee disengagement has on the bottom line
- Be able to begin the process of eliminating job misery
- Recognize that management is not just a job, but a vocation
Purchase The Three Signs of a Miserable Job
together with The Pygmalion Effect: Managing the Power of Expectations for $918.75 total
(a savings of $621.25).
We'll discount your order when we process it. Exclusive offer through CRM Learning/Media Partners only.
Purchase both on DVD only and cannot be combined with any other discount or special.
A Table Group Title