Taking Charge of Change, Revised Edition
Run time: 18 Minutes
Teach employees the skills necessary to understand and support change initiatives with this revised and updated version of a long-time CRM favorite.
In the video, stunning visuals feature a rookie skydiver making his first solo jump... a powerful metaphor for the leap we take into the unknown each time we experience a change in our own work lives.
Participants learn strategies for moving through the three stages of change including:
- Differentiate between "change" and "transition"
- Discover the three stages of change (Endings, Neutral Zone, Beginnings)
- Identify which of the three stages of change is more difficult for them and why
- Learn the causes or conditions around a change that can influence one's needs through the transition that follows it
- Understand how and why each person in a workgroup may experience transition stages differently
- Recognize the role of communication (within teams, between teams, and between management levels) in the transition process
The vignettes provide a realistic look at the types of changes we experience in our work lives, and the steps we can take to help manage our response to those changes.
Results from using Taking Charge of Change:
Learn how a community bank started using Taking Charge of Change
for lunch 'n' learns and expanded its use into full training sessions for all employees.
Satisfied customers on Taking Charge of Change:
"Great message, easy to understand, and great character development. Because of the way this is shot, the message creates realism and believability in the message and characters."
"It was engaging and encouraged staff to talk and exchange ideas."
-Ebony Counseling Center