TAKEAWAY for Managers Series
Run time: 9-12 Minutes Each
The "TAKEAWAY" for Managers Series
gives managers and supervisors a basic foundation for legal compliance, in a straightforward and easy-to-remember way. Conversational and easy to use, the series covers Sexual Harassment, Diversity, Respect & Legal Compliance, Legal Interviewing, ADA, FMLA, and Discipline, Documentation & Termination. These concise programs are both comprehensive and simple to understand, with short vignettes that illustrate and dramatize the material presented.
Useful for both HR and front-line managers, each of these six programs concentrates on four key learning points and their “takeaways,” or sentence-long summations to provide basic tools on managing a respectful and legally compliant workplace.
The Series Includes these 6 "TAKEAWAYs" for Managers videos and support materials:
- Diversity, Respect & Legal Compliance (9 minutes) - promotes sensitivity toward and appreciation of cultural differences, while stressing the importance of focusing on commonalities.
- ”Can I Ask That?” Legal Interviewing (10 minutes) - shows how to properly frame interview questions so that they don’t discriminate against any legally protected category of applicant.
- Discipline, Documentation & Termination (10 minutes) - explains what is meant by “progressive discipline” and how to administer it consistently, fairly, and with good documentation.
- ADA in a Nutshell (9 minutes) - explains the Americans with Disabilities Act, its significance, its requirements and non-discrimination rules.
- FMLA in a Nutshell (9 minutes) - covers the basic ins and outs of the Family and Medical Leave Act, while also addressing non-retaliation.
- Sexual Harassment (12 minutes) - defines sexual harassment according to the law and explains why it’s important to take a proactive approach to this serious problem.
The programs are also available individually at $495.00 each, and quantity discounts as well. Click on a link above to purchase individual titles.
An ATS Media Title
The programs are also available individually at $495.00 each, and quantity discounts as well.
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org