So HELP Me - Supervisor Edition
Run time: 18 Minutes
This program takes a fresh look at customer service by showing the direct connection between a supervisor's behavior and the way employees treat customers. When employees are listened to, respected, and encouraged, they will do the same for their customers. Supervisory behaviors that promote excellent service include:
- Telling people what they're doing right.
- Helping employees find solutions.
- Focusing on people rather than numbers.
- Empowering people to do their jobs.
- Turning mistakes into opportunities for growth.
New and Experienced Supervisors and Managers in all Service Industries will benefit from this program.
Other Versions Available:
Employee and Supervisor Set
A Video Visions Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org