Sam Glenn Attitude Series
Run time: 22 Minutes each
The Sam Glenn Attitude Series
contains 3 hilarious programs featuring Sam's thoughts on attitude, change, and well… lizards! You’ll find that Sam’s humorous stories of how he deals with changes, challenges, the unexpected, and negative people will be refreshing, and we're sure your staff will think so too. ~ A Kick in the Attitude
- Sam uses humor and motivational stories to give your entire team a positive “kick in the attitude”. Let’s face it, we can all benefit from a positive attitude. In fact, we can all use a good kick in the attitude now and then. But how do we do it? Well, Sam has the answer. This video will inspire your employees, make them laugh, and help improve productivity and customer relationships. ~ When Change Happens, Adjust Your Sail
- Sam gives the tools to overcome challenges in this motivational video. Laugh as you and your team learn the tools to navigate through change. When Sam speaks about change, he uses the analogy of being on a small sailboat in the middle of a storm. Change is tossing us around and we need to adjust our sails to stay afloat. As Sam tells us, we can adjust our sail and get out of the storm. We can overcome change. ~ Who Put A Lizard In My Lasagna?
- Your team will learn how to bring their best attitude to every interaction they have with customers and co-workers in this funny and motivational video. What began as a practical joke with a small plastic lizard several years ago, is now a philosophy that guides Sam through his life. The Lizard Philosophy
is all about bringing your best to every interaction you have with anyone -- stranger or friend.
You will laugh at Sam’s stories and appreciate how his timely messages help improve employee attitudes, productivity and customer service. Organizations across the country are embracing and personalizing Sam’s attitude concepts and watching results soar.
An Enterprise Media Title
- 3 DVDs
- 3 Leader's Guides with reproducible Participant Worksheets on disc
- 3 PowerPoint Presentations on disc
The individual titles can be purchased for $495 each on DVD or USB
Contact us at 1-800-421-0833 to place your order for anything less than the 3-part series.
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org