Once & For All: Stopping Sexual Harassment at Work, Manager Version
Run time: See individual running times
Designed for the organization that wants a respectful workplace, Once & For All, Manager Version
helps change culture by going beyond legalities. It:
The program is presented through 6 video segments:
- Features relatable examples filmed specifically for managers and supervisors.
- Depicts sexual harassment in all its forms so managers can stop it quickly and effectively.
- Provides practical steps to handle sexual harassment complaints.
- Educates managers on illegal behaviors and their liabilities.
- Reminds managers of best practices that help them prevent misunderstandings or false claims.
- Ensures managers know what to do if they are the target of sexual harassment or sexual misconduct.
This modular approach makes the topics’ complexities and legal points easier to understand. Scenarios take place in a variety of industries, including a corporate office, a warehouse, a healthcare facility, and a restaurant.
Once & For All, Manager Version
- Introduction (2 minutes)
- Module 1: Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (14 minutes)
- Module 2: Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (12 minutes)
- Module 3: Third-party and Bystander Sexual Harassment, Manager Version (14 minutes)
- Module 4: How to Handle a Sexual Harassment Complaint (18 minutes)
- Wrap Up — in two versions:
Without Anti-Harassment Policies (11 minutes); With Anti-Harassment Policies (17 minutes)
is ideal for classroom training, blended learning or individual self-paced learning via streaming video or eLearning. The following training times highlight the program’s flexibility to meet your organization’s requirements:
- Engaging 71-minute film in 6 segments
- Instructor-led Training Pacing: The Leader's Guide (in Generic, NY and CA versions) includes recommended training plans for facilitating a half-day workshop, two 2-hour workshops, and a 1.5-hour workshop.
- Interactive eLearning for all 6 segments (in General, NY, and CA versions)
- eLearning Pacing: Completing all six modules should take approximately 1.5 hours.
For all your employees, we recommend our best-selling Once & For All, Employee Version
program. The Employee and Manager versions together ensure compliance with the most stringent NY, CA and other state training mandates. Just as Once & For All, Manager Version
arms managers with the information they need to address and prevent sexual harassment at work, the Employee Version of Once & For All educates employees on how to identify, respond to, and prevent different forms of sexual harassment. All scenarios are portrayed from the employee’s perspective. Added emphasis is given to the importance of speaking up and the best ways of doing so.
A Media Partners Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com