New Business of Paradigms
Run time: see individual running times
This groundbreaking training video, featuring Joel Barker
, explains how the rules we live by can limit our ability to innovate and be creative. In example after example, Barker demonstrates how thinking differently is necessary for us to grow as organizations and as individuals.
We all know the rules for success in our professions. We all know that these rules, or paradigms, can change at any time. This training workshop explains the importance of recognizing and embracing paradigm shifts. Participants will learn:
When you purchase The New Business of Paradigms, you get two video programs:
- That paradigms are common and useful
- Not to let their paradigm become the paradigm
- How outsiders create new, valid paradigms
- Why shifting to new paradigms takes courage
- That they can choose to change their paradigms
- The Revised Edition (also known as The Classic Edition), a remake of the best-selling original program The Business of Paradigms. (26 minutes)
- The 21st Century Edition which offers entirely new examples and stories to illustrate recent paradigm shifts. (18 minutes)
With these two videos, plus the versatile and customizable "Fieldbook" to help you facilitate training, your opportunities are limitless.
A Star Thrower Title