Learn to Lead: Lessons with Captain "Sully" Sullenberger
Run time: 20 Minutes
Learn to Lead
offers key insights to help employees embrace their roles as leaders and show them how to make a transformative impact on ethics, morale, teamwork, and productivity within their organization. Whether your trainees are front-line, stepping-up or seasoned leaders, this program will offer development of leadership skills and how they can be seen in each and every employee, no matter what their position is.
Set in an airport waiting area, the video weaves together three sequences; the first features Captain Sullenberger defining each leadership principle; the second shows three passengers discussing each principle; the third features video segments that show how each principle can be applied.
The five leadership principles examined are:
- Have a clear set of values and consistently live them
- Care deeply about fellow employees
- Create a sense of shared responsibility and then empower employees
- Make a life-long commitment to learn and grow
- Be a realistic optimist
Captain Sullenberger shares how these five principles helped him land Flight 1549 on the Hudson River and lead his passengers to safety. The program provides various life and workplace scenarios to show why these principles can benefit an organization and how they can help employees learn from new experiences, and achieve their goals amidst difficulties.
Use this video training to illustrate how your employees can apply these guidelines to:
- Make sound, ethical decisions
- Build loyalty and camaraderie
- Enhance morale and teamwork
- Embrace and learn from new experiences
- Achieve their goals amidst a crisis
A Coastal/Dupont Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org