Leadership: What's Trust Got to Do With It?, 2nd Edition
Run time: 19 Minutes
Has your organization lost trust in its leaders? What can managers and team leaders do to regain trust when it has been lost? Rebuilding trust, as demonstrated in this video, requires time and consistency as well as recognition of employee willingness and their efforts to make the organization successful.
This updated version of a favorite leadership training program tells the story of a team leader who, when met with budget cutbacks and his own lack of accountability to his team, regains their active participation by learning five essential trust building behaviors. As the story progresses, he puts these into practice and learns that his team will come through when he is there for them.Key Training Points:
- Trust is the foundation of leadership
- The way we behave either builds trust or destroys it
- Trust-building behaviors must be consistent and ongoing.
- The five most important trust-building behaviors are:
1. Be open and honest -- Let people know what's going on. Don't hide bad news.
2. Be credible -- Do what you say you're going to do. Be true to your word.
3. Be humble -- Ask for help when you need it. Admit you don't know everything.
4. Be competent -- Know your job. Do it in a way that sets the standard for everyone.
5. Be generous -- Give praise and credit to the people who deserve it.
Let this program teach leaders in your organization how to build trust and create a more productive workforce.
This program is suitable for group training as well as self-study.
A Video Visions Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com