Run time: 16 Minutes
What Bob Farrell
did for customer service in the run-away hit Give 'em the Pickle
, he now does for Leadership. In this fun and exciting film, Bob combines his passion for serving others with powerful leadership stories to create a memorable and motivating message for leaders of all kinds.
What defines a leader? According to Bob Farrell, "Leaders are those who SERVE the people who SERVE the customer". Being a leader is a tough job. Those who assume the role must strive to be the best they can be each and every day.
This program will inspire leaders and provide the concepts needed for success:
New! our Learning Essentials Free Podcast Series. Give ‘em the Pickle
- Spread Enthusiasm by creating a sense of urgency, lending them your energy and making things fun.
- Inspire confidence by taking the fear out of the future, keeping them well informed and convincing them to try.
- Demonstrate Integrity because your team is always watching and mirroring back... do the right thing whatever the cost.
This free podcast will help to reinforce what service leadership is really about. Featuring Bob Farrell, it provides a robust and fun listening experience with many practical tips on Service, Attitude, Consistency and Teamwork – making it the perfect video follow-up and learning reinforcement tool.
Click Here to access the Podcast
. We hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to share it with others. Hear it, Use it, Share it!
A Media Partners Title
- DVD of Main Program and bonus Meeting Opener/Closer "Farrell's Favorites" and "Farrell's Flubs" Bloopers
- Leader's Guide and reproducible Self-Study Guide on CD-ROM
- PowerPoint presentation on CD-ROM
- 10 Reminder Cards
- 5 green Pickle Pins
- 1 gold Pickle Pin
- 1 Pickle Sticky Note-Pad
Pickle Products -- posters, pickle jars, recognition cards, pens, stickers, balloons, etc. Call your CRM Learning Sales Consultant
at 1-800-421-0833 for more information, pricing, and to place your order.
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org