It's Still Not Just About Sex Anymore
Run time: 21 Minutes
There is far more to workplace harassment and discrimination than just sex. To demonstrate, It's Still Not Just About Sex Anymore
dramatizes employee behaviors that can lead to formal charges and result in serious consequences for the individuals involved. It is an eye-opening experience for everyone in the organization to discover what is/is not acceptable in today’s workplace and what their responsibilities are concerning harassment.
Harassment or discriminating behaviors covered:
- Age discrimination in a technological era
- Subtle harassment of foreign-born individuals or those practicing non-mainstream religions
- Attempts to convert others to a particular religion
- Freedom of speech in the workplace
- Making fun of an overweight co-worker
- Harassment of pregnant women
- Discrimination based on gender identity
- Potential issues with misplaced paternalism
Using dramatic examples in hospitality, health care, retail, white and blue collar settings, this program will protect your organization by communicating everyone's legal responsibilities.
A Sollah Interactive Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org