Run time: 18 Minutes
Meet Peta, an experienced administrator who has been interviewed for a position at a prestigious museum. The president believes she is perfect for the position and is excited about her joining the team. Before accepting the job, Peta wants to spend a day at the museum getting to know the people who work there. The rest of the team willingly accept the task of giving Peta a guided tour of their work environment.
The day after her tour, Peta declines the position. What went wrong? The team meets for a serious debrief on how Peta’s day at the museum progressed. The video follows the team's experiences and gives each of them a second chance to correct the behavior that led to her decision. Once the team learns a few important tips on business etiquette, the impression they give Peta is a positive one-- leaving us to believe she will accept the position after all.
Participants will learn and be able to practice:
NEW! This program is also available as E-Learning.
- The importance of introductions
- The value of being interested in other people
- The value of being considerate of other people’s feelings
- The need to own-up when you’ve done something wrong
- How to make and receive apologies
- How to keep a conversation flowing
- The importance of basic manners and niceties
- Some basic email etiquette
See more information and a demo: Impressions Count E-Learning Course
Contact your CRM Learning Sales Consultant
at 1-800-421-0833 for details and to place your order.
was formerly titled Business Etiquette
. The video program itself has not been changed.)
An Our Bizniss Title