Give 'em the Pickle
Run time: 18 Minutes
Your business is not what you sell, it's who you serve. Meet Bob Farrell
, founder of Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor and Restaurant
, as he serves up the most important aspect of any service business: taking care of the customer. We're all in the same business, the people business.
Make sure your employees have the scoop on effective customer service with this fun, lighthearted and highly effective training tool.
Viewers learn what it takes to foster and maintain customer loyalty:
New! our Learning Essentials Free Podcast Series. Give ‘em the Pickle
- Service - Make serving others your #1 priority. Be proud of what you do and how you do it.
- Attitude - Choose your attitude. How you think about your customers is how you will treat them.
- Consistency - Set high standards, and stick to them. Customers return because they liked the service last time.
- Teamwork - Make your teammates look good. In the end, it all ends up in front of the customer!
This free podcast is an ideal way to reinforce what customer service is really about. Featuring Bob Farrell, it provides a robust and fun listening experience with many practical tips on Service, Attitude, Consistency and Teamwork – making it the perfect video follow-up and learning reinforcement tool for today’s learners.
Click Here to access the Podcast
. We hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to share it with others. Hear it, Use it, Share it!
A Media Partners Title
- CD-ROM with Leader's Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, reproducible Participant Handouts
- 1 Give 'Em the Pickle book
- 10 Reminder Cards
- 10 Pickle Pins
- 1 Post-It Notepad
Pickle Products -- posters, pickle jars, recognition cards, pens, stickers, balloons, etc. Call your CRM Learning Sales Consultant
at 1-800-421-0833 for more information, pricing, and to place your order.
Give 'em the Pickle is making a difference:
"This program is so well put together and presented that our CEO was even impressed with its contents. Employees have even commented on how great of an impression that Bob Farrell makes and how wonderfully he presents the information."
-Manager, Training &Development
-Parish National Bank