FiSH! Trainer Tools
Run time: 130 Pages
This facilitator package includes everything you will need to conduct an on-going FiSH! Experience. The tools give trainers the ability to establish a long-lasting connection with their participants. Regardless of your level of expertise, this program can help you become an experience-focused facilitator of the FiSH! Philosophy and create momentum for change. What does this mean for you? Tasks will be delegated more often and with greater clarity -- leading to better results, improved productivity and higher job satisfaction overall. What's included:
- Facilitator Guide - A complete guide to FiSH! facilitation, including information on starting and sustaining cultural change, tools for managers, proven facilitation techniques and comprehensive event outlines.
The guide covers:
- Find IT, Live IT, Coach IT - a process for cultural change, including questions to get started.
- The Experience-Centered Model - Concepts, perspectives and skills to maximize participants to become fully engaged. Over 25 different group activities to use on an ongoing basis.
- Event Preparation - A comprehensive guide that will set any facilitator up for success. With timelines and pre-event meetings with managers, to mental preparation, you'll feel supported.
- Comprehensive Event Outlines - Two and four hour training designs supported by tips, video footage, and notes to guide you. These outlines will help you create powerfully effective events.
- Event Resources - Customizable invitations, event preparation forms, outlines, evaluations and extra activities with tips to make your event, yours.
- Sustainability Resource Mini-Kit - Manager tools, a journey map and conversations to keep the momentum and culture change alive!
- Facilitator Examples DVD - As you follow the outline in the facilitator guide, you can watch over 25 brief videos featuring expert facilitators providing practical techniques and examples for leading FISH! events. This is to help you plan your own sessions with examples and insight from other facilitators.
- Event and Sustainability Tools CD - Customizable FiSH! event PowerPoint slides and Word documents, along with PDF's of materials, emails and activities for your ongoing use with participants.
Don’t already own the FiSH! video? Get the FiSH! Video and FiSH! Trainer Tools Combo Package
Consultants: Per the producer's request, you may only purchase or rent FiSH! products for employee training within your own organization. For more information, please call us at 1-800-421-0833.
- Sample Participant Workbook and Activity Props - The Workbook is designed to use during your initial event, but is also filled with ideas, exercises and action planning for participants' ongoing use. Choose Your Attitude, Let's Make a Day and Conversation Card Decks will help you bring life and energy to your event.
A ChartHouse Learning Title
- Facilitator's Guide
- Facilitator Examples DVD
- Event and Sustainability Tools CD-ROM
- sample Participant Workbook
- sample Play Book
- "Choose Your Attitude" Card Deck
- "Let's Make a Day" Game Dry-Erase Card Deck
- Conversation Card Deck for A & B Participants
A Workbook for each Participant is recommended, as well as Card Decks for each group at the sessions.
The producer of this program does not allow any Industry discount to be applied to this product.
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com