Fairness Factor: Managing Termination
Run time: 20 Minutes
Part 3 of The Fairness Factor Series
on managing employee termination and minimizing legal liability.
When faced with either a termination or a resignation, it is imperative that managers follow set guidelines and carefully document what is said and done. Doing so not only protects against litigation, it can actually provide invaluable insights into how to improve your organization. Fairness Factor: Managing Termination
lays out these guidelines, dramatizes legal ramifications, and stresses the often-overlooked importance of exit interviews.
Managers will learn what to ask in each step of the termination process:
- "Am I basing decisions solely on business-related criteria?"
- "Am I treating individuals consistently?"
- "Am I following organizational policy?"
- "Am I communicating accurately and honestly?"
- "Should I consult with a human resources or legal expert?"
- ..and more.
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com