Fairness Factor: How to Recruit, Interview & Hire
Run time: 20 Minutes
Part 1 of The Fairness Factor Series
on maximizing hiring effectiveness and minimizing legal liability.
Fairness Factor: How to Recruit, Interview and Hire
shows how, when seeking and hiring new personnel, the promise of new talent and skills can be overshadowed by potential charges of bias and discrimination. This video training solves this common dilemma with humor and solid advice .
Managers will learn what to ask in each step of the interviewing and hiring process:
- "Am I basing decisions solely on business-related criteria?"
- "Am I treating individuals consistently?"
- "Am I following organizational policy?"
- "Am I communicating accurately and honestly?"
- "Should I consult with a human resources or legal expert?"
- ...and more.
Purchase the complete Fairness Factor Series
(all 3 programs) for $695
A savings of $202!
You will be provided with a DVD-R. Please make sure your player can accommodate this format.
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com