Fairness Factor: How to Manage Performance & Discipline
Run time: 20 Minutes
Part 2 of The Fairness Factor Series
on maximizing productivity and minimizing legal liability.
If the thought of conducting performance reviews or disciplinary sessions makes your managers nervous, this video simply specifies each step they need to take to manage these encounters fairly and constructively - from thorough preparation and the meeting itself, to adequate documentation and the all-important follow-up. Fairness Factor: How to Manage Performance, and Discipline
demonstrates that regularly scheduled reviews can circumvent the need for disciplinary action and greatly empower both your managers and the employees they manage.
Managers will learn what to ask in each step of performance evaluation:
- "Am I basing decisions solely on business-related criteria?"
- "Am I treating individuals consistently?"
- "Am I following organizational policy?"
- "Am I communicating accurately and honestly?"
- "Should I consult with a human resources or legal expert?"
- ...and more.
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org