Fairness Factor, 3-Part Series
Run time: See individual running times
This is the only training program that teaches managers how to ensure that all employees feel they are treated fairly, and how to avoid any legal litigation that could result from missteps.
- Fairness Factor: How to Recruit, Interview and Hire to Maximize Effectiveness and Minimize Legal Liability
. Learn the eight steps in hiring, from defining the position to background checking to making an offer. It also addresses the role of orientation in the new employee's future success. (20 minutes)Part 2
- Fairness Factor: How to Manage Performance, and Discipline, to Maximize Productivity and Minimize Legal Liability
. Observe four straightforward steps that make evaluations and (disciplinary sessions) constructive and fair. (20 minutes) Part 3
- Fairness Factor: How to Manage Employee Termination to Minimize Legal Liability
. See how to get the most out of exit interviews to yield valuable information and handle all terminations legally to prevent future litigation. (20 minutes)
Managers will learn what to ask in each step of hiring, evaluation and termination:
- "Am I basing decisions solely on business-related criteria?"
- "Am I treating individuals consistently?"
- "Am I following organizational policy?"
- "Am I communicating accurately and honestly?"
- "Should I consult with a human resources or legal expert?"
- ...and more.
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com