Run time: 19 Minutes
This program emphasizes that conflict is inevitable because of a diverse workforce, constant change, stress from doing more with less, confusion over responsibilities and miscommunication. Whether the conflict is between co-workers, managers and employees, or within teams (or between teams), recognition of the conflict and working towards understanding and collaboration are important skills within any organization.
will help your employees learn how to recognize three of the most common conflict situations:
- Peer-to-Peer Conflict - How do you deal with a conflict that is between you and your coworker?
- Work-Team Conflict - How do you deal with conflict that happens in your team?
- Manager-to-Employee Conflict - What do you do when the conflict is between you and your boss?
Each example depicts subtle situations and provides positive behavior modeling. The bottom-line is that employees will learn a clear, easy-to-use approach that will help them think things through to arrive at the most appropriate choice of action to take. Ultimately, this will help increase the productivity of your organization.
Three easy steps to resolving conflict are depicted:
After completing the Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Everyone tells it like they see it
- Get everything on the table
- Focus on the future
- Understand why conflict in the workplace happens
- Know how to change their perspective of conflict
- Identify the three most common workplace conflict situations
- Identify the five different ways people deal with conflict
- Use the "Everybody Wins" approach in a conflict situation
- Take personal responsibility for dealing with conflict, diversity, and disagreement
A Sollah Interactive Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org