Employee's Guide to Customer Loyalty
Run time: See Individual Modules
Consisting of one chaptered DVD that features four stand-alone videos and three video “shorts”, this competency course
drives home the importance of keeping customers while teaching the skills necessary for doing so. Each video segment covers a different aspect of customer service and satisfaction. An accompanying guide contains Discussion/Personal Reflection Questions and Activities that help facilitators (or employees doing self-study) pull key learning points from the videos and relate them to the competency of building customer loyalty. The points include:
The four main video segments are:
- Understand that satisfying customers time after time is the key to building customer loyalty.
- Recognize the value of customers who do business with you. Show your appreciation and keep customers coming back by doing your best to meet (and even exceed) their needs.
- Learn to use basic interpersonal skills like active listening and empathy to convey respect, solve problems, provide relevant information and take appropriate action.
- Handle upset customers in a productive, professional manner; keep them happy even when you can’t give them exactly what they want.
The bonus video “shorts” are:
- Remember Me (10 minutes) – CRM’s all time best-selling customer service video that sends this clear message: There’s a limit to what good customers will put up with. If they begin to sense that you don’t care about meeting their needs, they may not complain, but they will leave…for good.
- WAYMISH (Why Are You Making It So Hard….for me to give you my money?) (main show, 18 minutes) – reminds viewers of the value each customer represents while depicting various things an organization and its service providers unwittingly do to drive loyal customers away. Tips for keeping “WAYMISHes” from happening are provided.
- Call of the Mummy (19 minutes) – presents an overview of the attitude and problem solving skills customer service representatives need if they want to consistently meet customer expectations.
- Mad About Customer Service (15 minutes) - outlines the skills required to turn potentially disastrous customer service situations into opportunities that build the loyalty and trust of customers for years to come.
- The Sound of Service Opener (2 minutes) – contrasts words and attitudes that frustrate customers with those that make customers feel welcome and appreciated.
- The WAYMISH Factor (2.5 minutes) – gives powerful statistics that make the business case for doing all that you can to keep customers happy.
- The Sound of Service Closer (2 minutes) – uses a S.E.R.V.I.C.E. acronym to summarize important points about what it means to give great customer service.
If purchased as separate DVD kits, these programs would list for $3,080.
Buying the video segments on this compilation DVD, along with the Building Customer Loyalty facilitator/self-study guide, at this price gives you plenty of training power at a fraction of the cost!
- chaptered DVD with all 7 video modules
- Facilitator's Guide PDF covering Discussion, Personal Reflection Questions and Activities for classroom training or self-study
- (Support materials will be emailed to buyers)
Prefer online delivery? The video components of this course may be purchased for online delivery rather than as a compilation DVD. Please contact us for more information at 1-800-421-0833.
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org