Customer Service Recovery for Retail: The Right Words at the Right Time
Run time: 13 Minutes
From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, front-line retail employees will learn how to match the signals they send to customer with the words they say. A wide variety of realistic retail scenes, demonstrate the use of "The Right Words at The Right Time", to overcome almost any service recovery challenge.
- The Father-of-the Bride is sent home with an unfinished suit.
- A hostile customer belittles an employee about their extended warrantee program.
- A clueless customer demands that her on-line purchases be returned free by the store.
- A suspicious customer accuses an employee of ringing up the wrong prices.
- A leering customer tries to get too personal with a young barista.
- A demanding customer refuses to hang up her cell phone during a transaction.
- A disappointed customer demands to speak with a manager about a missed delivery.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it. This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with customers who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff be at their very best, and ready with The Right Words at The Right Time
Retail employees will learn how to use the Right Words to:
Also available in these industry-specific versions:
Leisure & Hospitality
- Send the 3 Signals:
"You can Trust me to take care of this"
- Stay Polite and Professional:
When a Customer is Rude.
When a Guest is Clueless.
When you can't say, "Yes" to a request.
A Media Partners Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com