Customer Service Recovery for Leisure & Hospitality: The Right Words at the Right Time
Run time: 13 Minutes
From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, front-line hospitality employees will learn how to match the signals they send to guests with the words they say. A wide variety of realistic hospitality industry scenes depict "the right words at the right time" to overcome almost any service recovery challenge.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is what
you say, as well as how
you say it that can turn the situation around. Leisure & Hospitality employees will learn the right words to:
- Send the 3 Signals
"You Can Trust Me to take care of this"
- Stay Polite and Professional
When the customer is Rude
When the customer is Clueless
When you can't say, "Yes"
- A potential events customer is upset that the front desk won't match an online room price.
- A guest arrives in a hostile mood because of the parking rates.
- A disappointed guest sends her entire food order back.
- A clueless customer won't stop talking on her cell phone during check-in.
- A suspicious customer accuses a server of theft while she used the restroom.
- A leering and drunk customer tries to get too personal with a young cocktail server.
This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with guests who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff be at their very best, and ready with "the right words at the right time".
Also available in these industry-specific versions:
A Media Partners Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org