Customer Service Recovery for Healthcare: The Right Words at the Right Time
Run time: 15 Minutes
Dealing with frustrated family members or patients who may be in pain can test the service skills of even the most experienced healthcare employees. Customer Service Recovery for Healthcare
presents your staff with a wide variety of realistic and challenging situations - from the patient who demands a different doctor, to the husband who insists his test results be kept from his wife - so they will be able to say the "right words at the right time".
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference for front-line staff. Often, it is both WHAT
you say as well as HOW
you say it. A wide variety of realistic healthcare scenes demonstrate the use of the right words at the right time to overcome almost any service recovery challenge.
- A family member complains about a long wait-time.
- A patient demands a different doctor.
- An elderly patient refuses more tests.
- A patient demands a specific test.
- A patient accuses the staff of thievery.
- A patient objects to all the "foreigners" on staff.
- A husband insists his test results be kept from his wife.
This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with patients or family members who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff is at their
Healthcare employees will learn how to use the Right Words to:
- Send the 3 Signals:
"You can Trust me to take care of this"
- Stay Polite and Professional
- when a patient or family member is rude.
- when a patient or visitor is clueless.
- when you can't say "yes" to a request.
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com