Customer Service Recovery for Government: The Right Words at the Right Time
Run time: 14 Minutes
From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission-phrases and presenting options, employees will learn how to match the signals they send to the words they say. A wide variety of realistic public sector scenes demonstrate the use of the "right words at the right time" to overcome almost any service recovery challenge.
Employees will learn how to use the Right Words to:
- A caller threatens a lawsuit.
- A citizen claims race is a factor in his application denial.
- A business owner is upset that her permit is denied.
- A veteran is offended by a scheduling delay.
- A citizen claims he was next in a service line.
- A customer makes unwanted advances with a personal gift.
- An applicant won't end her cell phone conversation.
- Send the 3 Signals
"You Can Trust Me to take care of this"
- Stay Polite and Professional
- when the customer is Rude.
- when the customer is Clueless.
- when you can't say, "Yes".
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT
you say, as well as HOW
you say it.
A Media Partners Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com