Customer Service: Natural as Child's Play
Run time: 24 Minutes
In a light-hearted way, Customer Service: Natural as Child’s Play
is designed to inform employees about the importance of customer service in the healthcare field, not only to patients but also to co-workers and other departments. A humorous host provides enlightening commentary on how natural customer service can be...as natural as child's play. The program shows real-life healthcare scenarios and the best ways to handle them, while emphasizing how to treat others like you want to be treated, how to effectively communicate, how to handle a problem before it escalates, and how to discharge patients successfully.
Key Training Points:
- You can do your work and also be warm and friendly
- Patients are your customers and the reason for your job
- Co-workers and those in other departments are also your customers
- Treating other staff members as customers elevates morale and productivity
- Employ the Golden Rule to everyone you come in contact with
- Communicate simply, effectively, and respectfully
- Handle problems and take responsibility with a "can-do" attitude
- Help prepare your patients for discharge so they feel satisfied with their treatment
Knowing how their job impacts the "big picture" will motivate your healthcare workers and enable them to provide the best service possible to patients and internal customers.
A Coastal/Dupont Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com