Communication: The Nonverbal Agenda
Run time: 20 Minutes
Ignoring nonverbal language can have costly consequences in our lives and work.
As you will see, it is especially troublesome when we send or receive mixed messages -- when the words say one thing and the facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language say something else. This video offers concrete guidance in becoming more alert to this "silent language."
Viewers will learn:
- Nonverbal messages are equally or more important than the words we use
- What happens when verbal and nonverbal messages conflict
- What types of messages are conveyed by nonverbal language
- What to listen to and look for in a nonverbal message
- To understand cultural differences in nonverbal language
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com