Cliff's Customer Service Adventure
Run time: 13 Minutes
In this program, our hip host Cliff takes us through some awful but all-too-common service scenarios in a fast food restaurant, a bank, a computer store, a hotel, a video store, and a department store. Throughout these scenarios, Cliff maintains his sense of humor while giving tips to transform service into a more positive experience for the provider and the customer.
At the end of the day Cliff and several other service providers demonstrate conscientious, problem-solving customer service skills. As Cliff says, "making your corner of the world a friendlier place can be fun."
Young and Young-at-Heart service providers learn to:
- Empathize with the customer
- Assess how their business environment influences the customer
- Identify the needs of the customer
- Use polite and friendly behavior when addressing customers
- Practice effective ways to solve customers' problems