Bloodborne Pathogens for Custodians
Run time: 16 Minutes
Custodial work and housekeeping is not without risks; of those, none is greater than the potential exposure to deadly bloodborne pathogens. This training covers everything needed to keep employees safe.
Bloodborne Pathogens For Custodians
covers everything from the three most common bloodborne pathogens to their transmission routes and the inherent risks they pose. This comprehensive bloodborne pathogen training examines in detail what all staff can do to prevent infection and respond to accidents safely.
Included in the program are detailed explanations of:
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Transmission: Workplace Safety
- Transmission Methods Exposure Control Plan
- Risk of Exposure Reducing Your Risk
- Engineering and Work Practice Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
A Coastal/Dupont Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org