Be S.A.F.E. (not sorry)
Run time: 17 Minutes
Violent behavior in the workplace can lead to physical assault and even homicide. Employees who don't recognize the warning signs won't be equipped to protect themselves from a potentially violent outburst.
Promote a safe workplace with Be S.A.F.E. (Not Sorry)
, a practical program based on real-life situations. It provides people within your organization with the right tools to spot other employees who might pose very real threats to their coworkers and your organization. They’ll learn appropriate actions that will prevent harassment, intimidation and angry outbursts from escalating uncontrollably.
Using the S.A.F.E.
model, employees learn to recognize warning signs of potential threatening behavior in the workplace and take steps to protect themselves and others.
- Stay aware
- Analyze the situation
- Factor in feelings
- Engage in a solution
They will learn to recognize behaviors and warning signs of potential threats from coworkers and what steps to take to protect themselves and others.
After completing the Workshop, participants will understand:
- Why prevention starts with general awareness
- How subtle incidents can build dangerously
- Why ignoring even small incidents can cause later problems
- What to do when behaviors exceed normal boundaries
- Who to report incidents to—and when
- How personal problems can spill over into real and threatening workplace problems
- Know how to recognize and respond to the warning signs by using the S.A.F.E. model
A Sollah Interactive Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org