Attitude Is Everything
Run time: 15 Minutes
Part of the Just A Call Away Series on telephone skills.
The difference between ordinary service and great service is attitude. Jackson Smith has missed his plane and there's an emergency at home. The next flight is hours away. Jackson calls another airline to see if they can help out.
This is where he meets Billy. Billy is a nice guy, but with only six minutes to go until the end of his shift, the last thing he wants is to deal with a problem.
Through Billy we discover how our attitudes can profoundly affect the lives of other people. After a few false starts, Billy eventually gets it right, and Jackson makes it home on time.
Participants will learn to:
- Communicate using more than words
- Appreciate the importance of first impressions
- Be, and sound, sincere and interested
- Turn prospects into advocates
- Feel good about offering great service
A New Media Now Title