As Simple as Respect
Run time: 25 Minutes
This program features a series of workplace vignettes in healthcare, manufacturing, retail and office settings that illustrate disrespectful behavior and how to correct it.
The guidelines are broken down into simple steps, which makes this an especially effective and user-friendly program. Participants are asked to discuss issues of respect in a diverse workplace as it relates to their own experience.
Key Learning Points:
- Turn uncomfortable situations into learning opportunities
- Religious or cultural beliefs don't justify disrespectful behavior
- Just because expressions are commonly used, doesn't make them acceptable
- Be careful not to display or send offensive materials on your computer
- Judging people's abilities by their appearance can lead to discrimination
- Cultural or ethnic stereotypes are offensive
- Speak up against disrespect
An ATS Media Title
Be the first to comment on this program: firstname.lastname@example.org