Art of Common Sense and Critical Thinking
Run time: 2:50 total running time
If there ever was a time we could use a film about manners and the way we think, it's now. Through the lens of common courtesy, examine how critical thinking, common sense affected your development and mindset as a child, and how as an adult you use these lessons.
The film is rich in diversity and ideal for students and seasoned professionals alike. HR directors will love it. In addition to the film, the DVD includes 10 quizzes and a 140 page training guide for facilitation or self-study. In fact, there is so much material (the running time of the DVD is 2 hours and 50 minutes!) Don't worry
, it is divided into short chapters and comes complete with a fun arcade of quizzes, trivia, humor, and games.
While the online preview is the first part of the program, the complete 10 parts are:
- Common Sense - how it can be learned, making good decisions, benefits
- Child Development - what we learn, manners, resolving conflicts
- Tolerance / Diversity / Stereotypes - dangers, prejudice, hatred, value of diversity
- Common Courtesy / Common Decency - benefits, why manners are important
- Relationships - characteristics, impact of courtesy, solving common problems
- Transportation - pet peeves, impact of cell phone users, being aware and safe
- The Workplace - office etiquette, what never to do, common sense approach to conflict
- Mental Health / Physical Health - negative vs positive thinking, self-improvement, therapy options
- Critical Thinking - components and benefits, problem solving, becoming a critical thinker
- Life Lessons - how attitudes, awareness, common sense and critical thinking impact everyday life
Think of all the rules and regulations that affect your life and the lives of others. Question which ones are in need of change – and give voice to that effort. As you will see, critical thinking, common sense, and common courtesy are essential tools that will make your life, and the lives around you, more comfortable. Think for yourself or others will think for you (and not everyone is thinking of your best interests).
A PowerSplash Project Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com