Anti-Trust Law Made Simple
Run time: 10 Minutes
Anti-trust law is one of the most misunderstood business compliance topics. Anti-Trust Law Made Simple
breaks down the law with simple language and clear examples of what is legal and illegal. The course covers dealings in the supply chain, single firm conduct, and dealings with competitors.
Participants will learn that at the heart of anti-trust law is the consumer. Does the practice have a legitimate business justification, and does it harm the consumer? Consumers can be harmed by higher prices, less choices, lower quality or service.
- Why certain business practices are illegal
- Price fixing and bid rigging
- Illegal market division and group boycotts
- Exclusive dealing and requirements contracts
- Refusal to supply
- Discriminatory, predatory or low-cost pricing
- Tie-in sales or forced buying
- Trade associations
- The penalties for breaking the law
A TrainingABC Title
Be the first to comment on this program: email@example.com